Sunday 20 August 2017

Don't Make These Mistakes as a Graphic Designer

What's up everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend so far! Today I wanted to talk about some mistakes I made as a graphic designer. I've been a graphic designer for a little over 10 years and trust me when I say, I've made a shit ton of mistakes! I'm happy I did though, because it allowed me to improve as a person and as designer.

We all make mistakes, but it's how we learn from those mistakes that allows us to improve as a person/designer. Every successful person made mistakes, but that's exactly what made them go far. Enjoy the video guys and see you in the next one!

Check out my friends at Bella + Canvas!

Subscribe to the @BELLACANVASOFFICIAL YouTube channel: Here: ME HERE:

Instagram: ALL MAIL TO:

Charley Pangus

P.O. Box #7216

Redlands, CA 92375

MY GEAR:

Main Camera: Camera: Mic: Mouse: 1910 Pen Display: Computer:

No comments:

Post a Comment